axis-c-user mailing list archives

From mc...@ct.astro.it
Subject Re: Problem with client connecting to server
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2004 11:48:27 GMT
I apologise for the previos mail, I sent it making a mistake:(

It is the first time I use axis c++, I am trying to develop a simple client
to use the vizier and google services
(http://cdsws.u-strasbg.fr/axis/services/VizieR
 http://api.google.com/search/beta2)

I have some questions:

1) Can I use axis c++ to connect to any services or only to services
   developed with axis?
2) where does axiscpp.conf have to be located? On the client or the server
   host?
3) if axiscpp.conf is located on the server side how can I know the path
   to this file?
4) if axiscpp.conf is located on the client side what do I have to write
   in it to use the above two services with my client?

Thank you in advance,

Marco