axis-c-user mailing list archives

From rang...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: notes on doc (win)
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2004 04:58:43 GMT

Hi Roshan,

Thanx a lot for the info. I also think that the docs should be consistant
so  I'll replace AXISCPP_DEPLOY with AXIS_FOLDER except in the place where
the environment variable is set to  AXISCPP_DEPLOY.

I'll check the win user guide & will correct it if the same mistake is
there also.

Regards,
Rangika

hi,