axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject TODO's
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:53:36 GMT

With regard to "TODO"'s. I looked at the WIKI last night and it looks out
of date for 1.3 Anyone got any objections if I update it with current
thoughts?

John Hawkins

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       Apache AXIS C User List
             14/10/2004 02:30          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           Re: How to manage session
                User List"

We do not have a Jira issue on this (because, as of now, we have no plans
laid to implement this)

I am not sure of the specs. Will have to do some research around it.

Samisa...

--- John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> Have we got a JIRA issue for this? Is it part of a spec?
>
> John Hawkins
>

>              Samisa Abeysinghe

>              <samisa_abeysingh

>              e@yahoo.com>
>                                        Apache AXIS C User List

>              08/10/2004 13:46          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>

cc

>              Please respond to
Subject
>               "Apache AXIS C           Re: How to manage session

>                 User List"

> Hi Lionel,
>     Session is still a TODO in Axis C++.
>
>     Hence you will not be able to use session sensitive stuff with Axis
C++