axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: want a help to encrypt data
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:27:10 GMT

You could try the using the handlers but this would be very long winded
(slow) and not sure if all the function is there now.

Alternatively (and by far the best thing to do design wise I think ) is to
write your own transport layer based on the transports we have i.e.
overriding classes rather than rewriting. There is an SSL implementation
which is out of date this might show you how ? I don't think this is as
daunting as it first sounds !

John Hawkins

             Din%$h
             <xydinesh@gmail.c
                                       axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
             20/10/2004 10:34                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         want a help to encrypt data
              "Apache AXIS C
                User List"

hi,
    In axis data is transfer client to server as text(as I know), I
get know that some guys want to encrypt that data because of the
security reasons.
    Thing is I don't have an Idea to where to start. Can some body
give me an Idea.
like which way I have to apporoch , documents I have to refer, which
encryption method that I have to use an so...
   No matter what Idea is , your Ideas highly appriciated
thanks,

Dinesh

--
W.Dinesh Premalal