axis-c-user mailing list archives

From <adrian.p.sm...@bt.com>
Subject RE: Re:[bug fix progress] Why are we releasing?
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:22:54 GMT
Hi John,

Yes, I saw the note.

I will be very interested to do further testing of Axis C++ once the overnight build becomes
available.

Regards,

Adrian Smith
BT Group

-----Original Message-----
From: John Hawkins [mailto:HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: 13 October 2004 13:54
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Cc: axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Re:[bug fix progress] Why are we releasing?

Hi Adrian,

Just to ensure that you know - AxisCPP184 has been closed.

fyi: Latest on getting a nightly build - We are trying to work out how to
put stuff on the website ! I would expect another week at the upmost?

John Hawkins

             <adrian.p.smith@b
             t.com>
             12/10/2004 17:51          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>,
                                       <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc
             Please respond to
              "Apache AXIS C                                       Subject
                User List"             RE: Re:[bug fix progress] Why are
                                       we releasing?

I can do some tests for you, but only on a full build as I do not have a
build environment.

WRT AXISCPP-184.... This is something fairly basic that I'd like to see
fixed, as it'll be a show stopper for BT.

Regards,

Adrian Smith
BT Group