axis-c-user mailing list archives

From <adrian.p.sm...@bt.com>
Subject RE: failure notice
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 12:29:08 GMT
Excellent!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Dick [mailto:adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: 07 October 2004 13:19
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: RE: failure notice

Hi,

I'm working on a daily overnight build at the moment - it is my intention
to have something in place for the end of next week.

Initially, this will be the client, new axis transport and xerces, on
Windows, Linux and AIX, with the server side to follow soon after.

Adrian
_______________________________________
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)

             <adrian.p.smith@b
             t.com>
             07/10/04 12:19            <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           RE: failure notice
                User List"

Are we any closer to having an overnight build?

It'd be nice to get a 'fixed' delivery for these problems incrementally,
rather than having to wait for a 'release'.