axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Ben Pezzei <...@webstuhl.net>
Subject Re: Axis 1.2 c++ Client to Axis Java WS
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:15:54 GMT
Hi Samisa,

Tnx for your reply. I admit that I switched to gsoap the same day. About
one hour later I had a working client, so I won't test/use axis c++ any
further (although I kinda liked the c API).

If you still want to investigate the behaviour I described, I attached
the sources.

Samisa Abeysinghe schrieb:
> Hi Ben,
>    Do you have a Java client for the same Java service? If yes; what does the Java client
send to
> the service?

attached as java_request.txt. As you see the XML-File uses multi-refs,
whereas the c client sends nested Tags (see my previous post).

>    Additionaly, if possible, please send the WSDL of the service. That will help check
the
> generated code and see waht is going wrong.

The wsdl File is attached.

I guess that the namespace isn't correctly produced in the generated
EchoService.cpp. I found no way to additionally to set some xml Elements
(in the docs).
Right now I have no request of the 1.1 Package but basically they
produced an error: so such operation "echo"
on the serverside.

The only thing which worked was the "echo" method, which just
returned the String it got from the request.