axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Ben Pezzei <...@webstuhl.net>
Subject Axis 1.2 c++ Client to Axis Java WS
Date Sun, 24 Oct 2004 02:32:25 GMT
Hello,

I am having quite some problems to get this working:

The Webservice is a simple Echo-Tool, which just returns
what it gets (either a String or an Object (which is nested).

 From the wsdl I created the sources with the wsdl2ws-Tool.
Im am able to compile them and send a String to the java WS.
There it gets properly deserialized but not properly sent back
( i guess the c Deserializer ...)

When I send a ComplexObject, the server throws the following Exception:

stackTrace:org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in
myTestWS.model.Person - Adresse
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.onStartChild(BeanDeserializer.java:223)
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.startElement(DeserializationContext.java:1025)
at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:159)
and so on. Adresse is an Object which belongs to the Person object.

The WS is called EchoService, the methods either "echo" and
"echoPerson"

the SOAP Message the server gets looks like this:
<ns1:echoPerson
xmlns:ns1="http://192.168.0.1:8080/axis/services/EchoService">
<Person xsi:type="ns2:Person" xmlns:ns2="urn:EchoService"
<Adresse xsi:type="ns2:Adresse">
   <ort xsi:type="xsd:string">Wien</ort>
   <plz xsi:type="xsd:string">1020</plz>
    <strasse xsi:type="xsd:string">Einweg 2</strasse>
</Adresse>
<geburtsdatum xsi:type="xsd:dateTime">2004-10-24T04:16:11Z</geburtsdatum>
<vorname xsi:type="xsd:string">Max</vorname>
<zuname xsi:type="xsd:string">Musterman</zuname>
</Person>
</ns1:echoPerson>

If I try the client (which I also wrote in java) from
jbuilder, the SOAP Message is multi-ref'd and is accepted by the WS.
Subsequently the Objects are properly returned to the java-client.

Any Hints on this? Can i set Multi-refs in my c++ client?

any help is greatly appreciated

greetings
ben

PS: tested unter axis c 1.1, axis c1.2 and axis c current.
jars for the axis java server (which runs under tomcat) are taken
from java axis 1.1 / 1.2R1