axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Ney André de Mello Zunino <zun...@inf.ufsc.br>
Subject Re: Axis C++ 1.3 with Apache2
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 07:13:02 GMT
Ney André de Mello Zunino wrote:

[...]

> apache.exe -w -n "Apache2" -k start
>
> Anyway, I will report back after I try it out.

All right, I unpacked Xerces 2.2.0 and this time I managed to start
Apache. However, it won't start using the default start shortcut,
created by the Apache installer (and shown above). Playing on the
command line, I found out that the problem is with the "-k start" part.
Omitting it will make the server start. I don't see why the above option
would have any effect of this sort, but anyway...

So, I moved on to the "Axis C++ Windows User Guide" in order to build
and deploy my first Web Service. It was all going well until I got to
the part where I have to run the wsdl2ws Java tool. Here are the
contents of the directory from where I ran the command:

12/10/2004  03:57    <DIR>          .
12/10/2004  03:57    <DIR>          ..
12/10/2004  03:23             5.377 Calculator.wsdl
15/09/2004  14:35           267.960 wsdl2ws.jar
                2 File(s)        273.337 bytes
                2 Dir(s)  12.455.927.808 bytes free

D:\Axis\lib\axis\zuncalc>

And here is the command line I used (straight from the guide):

Java -classpath %classpath%;.\wsdl2ws.jar
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws Calculator.wsdl -o./ServerOut -lc++
-sserver

Which produced the following error:

org/apache/axis/wsdl/symbolTable/TypeEntry

Could anybody help me out?

Thank you again,

--
Ney André de Mello Zunino