axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Hot deploying axis C++
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 04:25:47 GMT
Have a look in src/server/apache2 folder.
The file you are looking for is mod_axis2.cpp.

server.wsdd is loaded from this module. However the implementations related to WSDD is in
src/wsdd/ and src/engine/Axis.cpp really handles the WSDD file loading logic, which is used
by mod_axis2.cpp.

HTH.
Samisa...

Gayan Mudalige <mudaligs@cse.mrt.ac.lk> wrote:
Hi,
can someone please tell me which source file is used to compile the axiscppmod2.so?
I'm trying to modify this module in such a way that it would check for updates to the server.wsdd
and load newly added services. Do you think this approach is feasible?