axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: newbie running samples
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 01:29:08 GMT
Have you accessed the http://localhost/axis with your browser and verified that the server
is
running OK?

Looking at the error:
> "AxisTransportException: HTTP transport Error not
> found"

It is most likely that the web server is sending an error with "not found" message.
This happens if your web server cannot resolve the URL given by Axis client.

In case you try to access base http://localhost/axis/ with browser and run into problems;
See if
you have the server.wsdd file in the correct location as specified by
$AXISCPP_DEPLOY/etc/axiscpp.conf; Also check if the lib path names given in server.wsdd are
correct.

Assuming that you are using 1.3 final release, try running:
./base http://localhost/axis/base

Note that you have to give the full end point URL.

Alternatively, Axis C++ 1.3 comes with simple_axis_server.
You could run that and see if that works.

See section 11 of http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/lininstall-guide.html for info on how to get
simple axis server working.

Thanks,
Samisa...