axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Hot deploying axisC++
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 01:10:14 GMT
In short, it is not possible to do hot deployment with current design.
However, you could design a new deploy mechanism based on current server.wsdd mechanism.
e.g. let the server.wsdd specify a location/folder where you could drop new deploy files in,
and
let the server time to time read those and load if there are any new ones. As I said - you
need a
new design around this.

Samisa...