axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Is Axis(C++) stable and mature
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 09:56:34 GMT

I would like to disagree with that....

We have four major projects that are using the code as is - we still need
to make a few additions  - however, they are happy with the results so far.

Yes, the project needs to include more function - but this will happen. If
you have specific requirements then please shout and we will do our best to
accomodate.

cheers,
John.

John Hawkins

             hsong@invatron.co
             30/09/2004 19:44          "Apache AXIS C User List"
                                       <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc
             Please respond to
              "Apache AXIS C                                       Subject
                User List"             Re: Is Axis(C++) stable and mature

Thanks, Alexei

Hailu Song
Software Developer
Phone: (905) 282-1290x249
Fax:      (905) 282-1266
email:   hsong@invatron.com

    Alexei Dets
    <adets@idsk.com>                    To:        "Apache AXIS C User
                                List" <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                        cc:
    09/30/2004 02:32 PM                 Subject:        Re: Is Axis(C++)
    Please respond to "Apache   stable and mature
    AXIS C User List"

Hi!
On Thursday 30 September 2004 14:20, hsong@invatron.com wrote:
> Does anybody have serious web service application development experience
> with Axis(C++)? I want to find out if Axis(C++) is stable and mature,
> compared with Axis(Java), enough for hosting a real enterprise-level web
> service application?

It is still not suitable for the big serious projects. The code is of beta
quality (at best) and some very important features are still missing :-(

                Alexei