axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Overnight build/Transport issues
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:15:58 GMT

Hi Samisa,
I've been off recently - is this work still active? The last thing I saw
was me trying desperately to get hold of dims with no luck - is there work
going on off the mailing list?

John Hawkins

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       Apache AXIS C User List
             14/09/2004 03:06          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           Re: Overnight build/Transport
                User List"             issues

Yes, there is some work going on to get nightly builds going (we have an
ant script in place and
we are trying to get it into gump - we could build on this and get nightly
builds going). However
it will be some time before this is completed.

In the mean time, 1.3 beta release would be ready by 15th of this month.
Hope you could use those
binaries.

Thanks,
Samisa...