axis-c-user mailing list archives

From <adrian.p.sm...@bt.com>
Subject RE: Axis C++ 1.3 Beta is released - SOAP:Fault issue
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2004 07:49:51 GMT
Did anyone read this query?

Regards,

Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: adrian.p.smith@bt.com [mailto:adrian.p.smith@bt.com]
Sent: 16 September 2004 15:25
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Axis C++ 1.3 Beta is released

Many thanks guys. That is moving me in the right direction.

I have another question......

If my (non-Axis) service returns a SOAP:Fault (not WSDL defined), what client code to I need
to access the <faultcode> etc.?

I seem to catch an AxisException and then look at the ExceptionCode, but then what?....

Regards,
--
Adrian Smith
 BT Group