axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: C and C++ support
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:10:27 GMT
Hi All,
   One of the possible problems of converting the engine to pure C++ is that, one would have
keep an eye on both the client side as well as the server side, while the refactoring is going
on.
So it would be necessary to have both client side as well as server side test cases in place
before we start on this task. (a typical refactoring scenario) I think we can manage with
whatever
tests we have at the moment.
   As long as we keep on testing client and server in parallel, we would be able to achieve
success with this task.

Thanks,
Samisa...