axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: multipart/related
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:36:51 GMT
Hi,
    Axis C++ is not able to deal with multipart sending at the moment.

    It would be nice to include this as a TODO.
Regards,
Samisa...

"Pedro C.G." <petecg_76@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

i need to build a Soap client in C++ to post some
requests to a web sevice. The messages I need to send are multipart/related
HTTP POSTS. I've trying with other libraries and do not support this content
type for multipart sending but multipart/form.

Is Axis for C++ able to do this? I can't find doc on C API and I can not use
java...

Any hint?

Thanks.