axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Small question about Axis-C
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 03:40:49 GMT
Hi Jarno,
    It souns to me like the compiler is unable to locate the Axis related libs.

    You could use -L flag to specify this to the compiler
e.g.
g++ -L$AXISCPP_DEPLOY/lib *.o

You could also set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable to include the location of the
Axis
c++ libs (in which case you would not requre to use the -L option when linking)

Thanks,
Samisa...