axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Client issues
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 10:49:07 GMT

+1
What would it take to do this?
Preferably with automated tests running from it and those results displayed
too.

John Hawkins

             <adrian.p.smith@b
             t.com>
             05/08/2004 10:30          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           RE: Client issues
                User List"

I would prefer to be able to download/use a pre-built distribution of
axis_cpp. Whilst I'm happy to code/build my client application, I don't
want the complexity of building the libraries.

In the Axis for Java project, there is always an overnight build available.
Is there not one for c++ ?

Regards,

Adrian Smith
BT