axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Supporting complexType with simpleContent - FYI
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2004 11:51:01 GMT

Thanks Samisa,

We tried looking into the issues to see whether some of our patches had
caused the problem and by the time we'd done that and verified against the
released alpha drop we'd run out of runway !

thankyou,
John.

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       Apache AXIS C User List
             21/08/2004 02:24          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           RE: Supporting complexType with
                User List"             simpleContent - FYI

I tested with the latest CVS code and UDDI WSDL.
In addition to what John has reported I found few more problems.

1. In the generated serializer code we have:
SZ->serializeCmplxArray((Axis_Array*)(&param->email_Ref),
                (void*) Axis_Serialize_email, (void*) Axis_Delete_email,
(void*)
Axis_GetSize_email,
                "contact>email", Axis_URI_email)

This is similar to what john has reported by in serializer code. This means
we are still not
dealing with ANON_TOKEN (i.e. '>') in Symbol table.

2. generated classes do not have xml:lang related attibutes.

I am looking into fixing the '>' problem.

Samisa...

--- John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> fyi: the alpha code drop appears not to creatae a valid stub e.g.
>
>       if(AXIS_SUCCESS == m_pCall->checkMessage("getInputResponse",
> "http://www.sample.com/Enumeration.wsdl"))
>       {
>             pReturn = (Type1*)m_pCall->getCmplxObject((void*)
> Axis_DeSerialize_Type1, (void*) Axis_Create_Type1, (void*)
> Axis_Delete_Type1,">getInputResponse>type", 0);
>       }
> being produced in the client code (note the ">getInputResponse>type", )
> there are other errors like this in the created stubs.
>
> We also found another example that was fixed by a previous patch that has
> been overwritten/removed since 1.2. Something has regressed - any clues?
> These errors do not show up in compilation only when running tests
because
> the SOAP across the wire is screwed up.
>
> Was any testing done on this code before shipping?  Things like this just
> re-emphasise the need for daily builds with tests running off the build
:-(

> John
>

>              "Susantha Kumara"

>              <susantha@opensou

>              rce.lk>
>

>              20/08/2004 14:06
cc
>                                        "'Apache AXIS C User List'"

>                                        <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>

>              Please respond to
Subject
>               "Apache AXIS C           RE: Supporting complexType with

>                 User List"             simpleContent - FYI

> Hi all,
>

> I have added the support for complexTypes with simpleContent. Now the
code
> generates fine for such complexTypes.
>

> But I did not have much time to test any server/client code generated.
>

> I have committed the code because it has no affect on the rest of the
code.

> Please have a try with wsdls with complexTypes with simpleContent (Ex:
uddi
> wsdl ) and let me know if it works fine.
>

> Susantha
>

> ---

=== message truncated ===