axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Axis C++ 1.3 Alpha is released
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:05:35 GMT

I might have missed some of this thread - why are we getting the first
transport error?  We had the same kind of thing and thought that we'd put
in a fix for it. Checking on the mailing list it looks like no one ever put
it into the code. This was an oversight on our part I'm afraid. We'll put
it in asap and send you the patches

John Hawkins

             <adrian.p.smith@b
             t.com>
             19/08/2004 14:33          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           RE: Axis C++ 1.3 Alpha is released
                User List"

As the default transport is un-usable, would it not be sensible to release
the binaries with libwww already built in?

I find it unacceptable to have to build the complete code just to get it
working.