axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Axis C++ 1.3 Alpha is released
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:08:40 GMT

Hi,

We had a buffer under-run issue which sounds very similiar to this.
Attached are the patches we used to resolve this:
(See attached file: Channel.cpp.patch)(See attached file:
Channel.hpp.patch)(See attached file: HttpTransport.cpp.patch)

Regards,
Adrian
_______________________________________
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)

             <adrian.p.smith@b
             t.com>
             20-08-04 09:34            <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           RE: Axis C++ 1.3 Alpha is released
                User List"

Please read my comments below. I still get:

Exception : AxisTransportException:Transport buffer is empty

I have used a trace tool and can see the request and response messages, so
at least the client is driving the service, but it is unable to read the
response.

Regards,

Adrian Smith
BT Group