axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Problem with client connecting to server
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:09:07 GMT

Sounds like you might need to change the URI so that the service knows
where to look? there is a setURI method that allows you to do this.

John Hawkins

             kim.hsieh@utoront
             o.ca
             27/08/2004 16:30          Apache AXIS C User List
                                       <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc
             Please respond to
              "Apache AXIS C                                       Subject
                User List"             Problem with client connecting to
                                       server

Hi,

 I have recently finish a web service. And I tried to run the client on the

same local machine where the web service is deployed. And it worked just
fine.
However, when i tried to run the client remotely on another machine, the
client
program cant even run.

 I am just wondering, does the client side also needs to install apache
http
server in order for it to connect to the web service server?  or do i need
install other stuffs such as expat or something in order to make it
function
properly?

 Thanks for the help in advance,

 Regards