axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Gupta, Rakesh" <Rakesh.Gu...@sigma-systems.com>
Subject RE: SERVER_ENGINE_LOADING_PARSER_FAILED
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 05:43:47 GMT
Thanks, my problem was solved by including libaxis_xmlparser.so in the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH

-----Original Message-----
From: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:samisa_abeysinghe@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 7:05 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: SERVER_ENGINE_LOADING_PARSER_FAILED

What are the setting you have got in axiscpp.conf?

There are no any system wide initilizations that you need to do in order to
get a method call
working.

BTW, why are you using Call and not Stub? You can use a WSDL to generate C++
code and use the
class inherited by the Stub to make calls.

Thanks,
Samisa...