axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Mario Morejon" <mario_more...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem installing Axis C++ in Windows XP
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 21:24:28 GMT
Hi,
Can anyone give me some idea how to execute Axis other than what's listed
already in the installation instruction at apache.org's site?

Here's what I've done so far:
1. I've done all the steps written in the install instructions for Apache
1.3 and 2
2. I've change the axiscpp.conf files and the server.wsdl
3. I've attempted this with Axis 1.1.1, Axis 1.2 and Current binary - all
with no_ssl

I'm at my wits end and ready to give up on the C++ and move to the Java
version. Please help!!! The instructions at the Axis site have to improve.

Mario