axis-c-user mailing list archives

From nit...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: tool generated code for UDDI wsdl is having problems
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 06:40:27 GMT
Hi Roshan,

> With the latest CVS head code, when I generate code for server side
> using the UDDI wsdl (inquire_v2.wsdl), I noticed that in the generated
> code there are ">" symbols. It was working fine earlier, but I guess
> with the latest axis jars there is still a problem.

I too checked it. It generates with the ">" symbols.
Problems are due to the latest Axis jars.

I tried with the following fixes, it seems to work.

In Type.java file replace the following method,

public void setTypeForAttributeName(String attribName, Type type) {
                attribName =
TypeMap.resoleveWSDL2LanguageNameClashes(attribName,this.language);
                if (attribName.lastIndexOf('>') > 1 )
                {
                    attribName
=attribName.substring(attribName.lastIndexOf('>')+1,attribName.length());
                }

        if (hasOrder)
            this.attribOrder.add(attribName);
        this.attributes.put(attribName, type);