axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Axis Security Concern
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 01:13:03 GMT
Axis C++ has a trasport abstraction layer.
If you wish to get SSL in place, you could write your own transport with SSL. All that you
have to
do is to implement the API given in $AXIS_HOME/src/transport/SOAPTransport.h class.

Till an SSL transport is implemented by someone, you would have to live with this.

Samisa...