axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SERVER_ENGINE_LOADING_PARSER_FAILED
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:34:46 GMT
What are the setting you have got in axiscpp.conf?

There are no any system wide initilizations that you need to do in order to get a method call
working.

BTW, why are you using Call and not Stub? You can use a WSDL to generate C++ code and use
the
class inherited by the Stub to make calls.

Thanks,
Samisa...