axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Supporting complexType with simpleContent - FYI
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 00:57:55 GMT
I fixed the ANON_TOKEN ('>') problems in the code. (I had to fix the problem in about 7
places in
the code) This code is in CVS now.

Now the generated code for UDDI WSDL (and for toher WSDLS) looks fine (I do not get wrong
'>'
signs here and there.) The code generated for UDDI WSDL compiles. However I did not run this
generated code against a service. I will try to test the generated code againt a service and
verify the code generation. Also if someone could help test for validity of the generated
code
that will be great.

I tried the WSTX WSDL as well. With -nonwrapped option. The generated code compiles except
single
compilation problem due to a mixup with an XML namespace prifix. I will try to look into this
problem as well.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--- John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> Thanks Samisa,
>
> We tried looking into the issues to see whether some of our patches had
> caused the problem and by the time we'd done that and verified against the
> released alpha drop we'd run out of runway !
>
> thankyou,
> John.
>

>              Samisa Abeysinghe
>              <samisa_abeysingh
>              e@yahoo.com>                                               To
>                                        Apache AXIS C User List
>              21/08/2004 02:24          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
>                                                                         cc
>
>              Please respond to                                     Subject
>               "Apache AXIS C           RE: Supporting complexType with
>                 User List"             simpleContent - FYI
>

> I tested with the latest CVS code and UDDI WSDL.
> In addition to what John has reported I found few more problems.
>
> 1. In the generated serializer code we have:
> SZ->serializeCmplxArray((Axis_Array*)(&param->email_Ref),
>                 (void*) Axis_Serialize_email, (void*) Axis_Delete_email,
> (void*)
> Axis_GetSize_email,
>                 "contact>email", Axis_URI_email)
>
> This is similar to what john has reported by in serializer code. This means
> we are still not
> dealing with ANON_TOKEN (i.e. '>') in Symbol table.
>
> 2. generated classes do not have xml:lang related attibutes.
>
> I am looking into fixing the '>' problem.
>
> Samisa...
>

> --- John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com> wrote:
>

> > fyi: the alpha code drop appears not to creatae a valid stub e.g.
> >
> >       if(AXIS_SUCCESS == m_pCall->checkMessage("getInputResponse",
> > "http://www.sample.com/Enumeration.wsdl"))
> >       {
> >             pReturn = (Type1*)m_pCall->getCmplxObject((void*)
> > Axis_DeSerialize_Type1, (void*) Axis_Create_Type1, (void*)
> > Axis_Delete_Type1,">getInputResponse>type", 0);
> >       }
> > being produced in the client code (note the ">getInputResponse>type", )
> > there are other errors like this in the created stubs.
> >
> > We also found another example that was fixed by a previous patch that has
> > been overwritten/removed since 1.2. Something has regressed - any clues?
> > These errors do not show up in compilation only when running tests
> because
> > the SOAP across the wire is screwed up.
> >
> > Was any testing done on this code before shipping?  Things like this just
> > re-emphasise the need for daily builds with tests running off the build
> :-(
> >
> > John
> >

> >              "Susantha Kumara"
>
> >              <susantha@opensou
>
> >              rce.lk>
> >

> >              20/08/2004 14:06
> cc
> >                                        "'Apache AXIS C User List'"
>
> >                                        <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
>
> >              Please respond to
> Subject
> >               "Apache AXIS C           RE: Supporting complexType with
>
> >                 User List"             simpleContent - FYI

> [...]
=== message truncated ===