axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Supporting complexType with simpleContent - FYI
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2004 01:24:07 GMT
I tested with the latest CVS code and UDDI WSDL.
In addition to what John has reported I found few more problems.

1. In the generated serializer code we have:
SZ->serializeCmplxArray((Axis_Array*)(&param->email_Ref),
                (void*) Axis_Serialize_email, (void*) Axis_Delete_email, (void*)
Axis_GetSize_email,
                "contact>email", Axis_URI_email)

This is similar to what john has reported by in serializer code. This means we are still not
dealing with ANON_TOKEN (i.e. '>') in Symbol table.

2. generated classes do not have xml:lang related attibutes.

I am looking into fixing the '>' problem.

Samisa...

--- John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> fyi: the alpha code drop appears not to creatae a valid stub e.g.
>
>       if(AXIS_SUCCESS == m_pCall->checkMessage("getInputResponse",
> "http://www.sample.com/Enumeration.wsdl"))
>       {
>             pReturn = (Type1*)m_pCall->getCmplxObject((void*)
> Axis_DeSerialize_Type1, (void*) Axis_Create_Type1, (void*)
> Axis_Delete_Type1,">getInputResponse>type", 0);
>       }
> being produced in the client code (note the ">getInputResponse>type", )
> there are other errors like this in the created stubs.
>
> We also found another example that was fixed by a previous patch that has
> been overwritten/removed since 1.2. Something has regressed - any clues?
> These errors do not show up in compilation only when running tests because
> the SOAP across the wire is screwed up.
>
> Was any testing done on this code before shipping?  Things like this just
> re-emphasise the need for daily builds with tests running off the build :-(
>
> John
>

>              "Susantha Kumara"
>              <susantha@opensou
>              rce.lk>                                                    To
>
>              20/08/2004 14:06                                           cc
>                                        "'Apache AXIS C User List'"
>                                        <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
>              Please respond to                                     Subject
>               "Apache AXIS C           RE: Supporting complexType with
>                 User List"             simpleContent - FYI
>

> Hi all,
>

> I have added the support for complexTypes with simpleContent. Now the code
> generates fine for such complexTypes.
>

> But I did not have much time to test any server/client code generated.
>

> I have committed the code because it has no affect on the rest of the code.
>

> Please have a try with wsdls with complexTypes with simpleContent (Ex: uddi
> wsdl ) and let me know if it works fine.
>

> Susantha
>

> ---

=== message truncated ===