axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Supporting for Non-Wrapped WSDL's
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 16:24:19 GMT
Hi Amila,

    Great stuff.
    Thank you for the update.
Samisa...

Amila Rathnayake <amilar@opensource.lk> wrote:

Hi Samisa,

I found one simple wsdl from the links given. Thank you for sending them
and I will be sending the VC++ sample test projects for this non-wrapped
support. The wsdl given in the other links are not that simple wsdl's
and therefore having lots of other complexities in them.

I've generated server and client for both simpleWS.wsdl and
GatewayWebService.wsdl that I have sent you earlier. The generated code
got compiled without any problems.

Thanks and Regards,
Amila Rathnayake.

WSDL is
> > having more than one part in the message. Then this should be an
invalid
> > wsdl since in the doc-lit type we can have only one part in the
message.

> > I have attached the relevant WSDL file here with.
> >
> > If you have any idea, please comment on this.
> >
> > Btw if you have come across any non-wrapped style wsdl file, please
send
> > that file.
> >
> > Thanks and Regards,
> > Amila Rathnayake.

document/literal
> > > wrapped style.
> > > WSDL allows overloaded operations. But when you add the wrapped
> > pattern to
> > > WSDL you require an element to have the same name as the
operation,
> > and
> > > you cannot have two elements with the same name in XML. So you
must
> > use
> > > the document/literal, non-wrapped style or one of the RPC styles
> > >
> > > Eg: non-wrapped style

> > > Currently I am working on this and implementing the support for
> > > non-wrapped style wsdl's.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Amila Rathnayake.
> > >

> > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/octet-stream
name=GatewayWebService.wsdl