axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: tool generated code for UDDI wsdl is having problems
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 11:02:56 GMT
Rplacing unwanted characters is a trouble. (and how many paces we may have to change this?)
Can't we get the root of the problem solved?

To me it looks like there is something wrong in the Axis Java's Utils class.

Patching the Axis C++ code is not a good idea if the error is really in this class.

Samisa...