axis-c-user mailing list archives

From kim.hs...@utoronto.ca
Subject Problem with client connecting to server
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:30:41 GMT

Hi,

 I have recently finish a web service. And I tried to run the client on the
same local machine where the web service is deployed. And it worked just fine.
However, when i tried to run the client remotely on another machine, the client
program cant even run.

 I am just wondering, does the client side also needs to install apache http
server in order for it to connect to the web service server?  or do i need to
install other stuffs such as expat or something in order to make it function
properly?

 Thanks for the help in advance,

 Regards

 Kim