axis-c-user mailing list archives

From kim.hs...@utoronto.ca
Subject Compilation problem
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 00:18:52 GMT

Hi all,

   I am trying to build a web service with axis.  The core of the web service
is built already into a dll file. In another words, I have a dll that can do
everything that this web service has to perform. Thus, I only need to integrate
this dll with axis and apache to get a fully functional web service.

  Following the User Guide for Axis C++ on the web, I run into a problem.  The
first step of building a web service is to build a static library file.  And
the main operations of the web services are defined in this static library.
How can I link my dll, which contains all the essential functions and class
declarations, to this static library file?

  Or is there any other way around to this problem? Such as I can skip building
the static library and add a few file to my dll and recompile, then I could
move on to the next step?

Thanks for the help in advance,

Kim