axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Roshan Weerasuriya <ros...@opensource.lk>
Subject tool generated code for UDDI wsdl is having problems
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 13:15:33 GMT
hi all,

With the latest CVS head code, when I generate code for server side
using the UDDI wsdl (inquire_v2.wsdl), I noticed that in the generated
code there are ">" symbols. It was working fine earlier, but I guess
with the latest axis jars there is still a problem.

I am in the process of examining whether the tool generated code for the
UDDI wsdl is working fine. For this I use the "inquire_v2.wsdl". I am
using a dummy implmentatoin of the server side methods for this UDDI
service. Is any one having a server side web service
sample/implementatoin of this "inquire_v2.wsdl" ? and also a client side
sample/implementation ? (i.e the server side logic for those methods
which are in this wsdl, and also a client implementation). I guss some
one might have such a implementation since we were talking abt this UDDI
wsdl earlier as well.

Roshan