axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Titus Jakob" <titus.ja...@fh-aargau.ch>
Subject RE: Serializing/Deserializing complex objects: Java > C++
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 05:44:30 GMT

Hi Samisa
the otherwise round I send the object from a JAVA-Server to a
C++-client. But your idea is completely right: param->x and  param->y
become '0' when the line are processed; code se below. Any hint what to
do?
Titus

int Axis_DeSerialize_Point5(Point5* param, IWrapperSoapDeSerializer*
pIWSDZ)
{
	param->x = pIWSDZ->getElementAsInt("x",0);
	param->y = pIWSDZ->getElementAsInt("y",0);
	return pIWSDZ->getStatus();
}

> 2) Java > C++: tcmon shows the values of the object member

This possibly mean that there is something wrong in deserializing on the
Java client side. (Provided that the C++ server sends the values as per
tcpmon)

Samisa...

xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><SOAP-ENV:Body