axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Rathnayake" <ami...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: Supporting for Non-Wrapped WSDL's
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 11:40:10 GMT
Hi All,

Right now Axis C++ is supporting for wrapped style WSDL files.
Non-wrapped style WSDL 's are not supported and currently all the
doc-lit WSDL's are considered as wrapped style by default and generating
the Skeletons and Stubs accordingly by the WSDL2WS tool.

I have implemented the support for non-wrapped style wsdl. But for
testing purposes I need several valid WSDL's of non-wrapped style.

I've found a simple WSDL which is in non-wrapped style. But that WSDL is
having more than one part in the message. Then this should be an invalid
wsdl since in the doc-lit type we can have only one part in the message.

   <wsdl:message name="loadXMLDataRequest">

      <wsdl:part name="in0" element="impl:in0"/>

      <wsdl:part name="in1" element="impl:in1"/>

   </wsdl:message>

I have attached the relevant WSDL file here with.

If you have any idea, please comment on this.

Btw if you have come across any non-wrapped style wsdl file, please send
that file.

Thanks and Regards,
Amila Rathnayake.