axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: receiving xsd__string
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:12:01 GMT

What is the exception you get?

If it starts in the Xerces parser and looks kinda like this ->

#2  0xb725c527 in __cxa_call_unexpected () from /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5
#3  0xb725c574 in std::terminate () from /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5
#4  0xb725c6e6 in __cxa_throw () from /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5
#5  0xb73d5a2e in xercesc_2_2::IGXMLScanner::scanNext ()
   from /usr/cwss/PreReqs/libxerces-c.so.22
#6  0xb7409dbb in xercesc_2_2::SAX2XMLReaderImpl::parseNext ()
   from /usr/cwss/PreReqs/libxerces-c.so.22
#7  0xb75675fc in XMLParserXerces::next (this=0x8051910, isCharData=false)
    at XMLParserXerces.cpp:91
#8  0xb75b4000 in SoapDeSerializer::getEnvelope (this=0x8050b18)
    at SoapDeSerializer.cpp:114
#9  0xb75b4b00 in SoapDeSerializer::getVersion (this=0x8050b18)
    at SoapDeSerializer.cpp:424
#10 0xb75949ee in ClientAxisEngine::invoke (this=0x80503f8, pMsg=0x8050430)
    at ClientAxisEngine.cpp:168
#11 0xb75947a1 in ClientAxisEngine::process (this=0x80503f8,
pSoap=0x804ccd0)
    at ClientAxisEngine.cpp:92
#12 0xb759cfc4 in Call::invoke (this=0x804b3f0) at Call.cpp:105

then it could be because of an issue that the code currently has with long
reply msgs coming back from the web service. Fred Preston just sent in a
fix earlier to day. Which we need a committer to put into the code.

John Hawkins

             Anton
             <anton.gusev@ihep
             .ru>                                                       To
                                       Apache AXIS C User List
             22/07/2004 16:23          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           receiving xsd__string
                User List"

Hi dear!
          I have problem with my ws-client app. For some reasons I can't
receive value of xsd__string variable from WS, wich is so long (I don't
know
critical length value).

My code:
======================
File    EventManageService.h
======================
class EventManageService :public Stub
{
public:
        const char* pchDefaultEndpoint;
public:
        EventManageService(const char* pchEndpointUri,
                        AXIS_PROTOCOL_TYPE eProtocol=APTHTTP);
        EventManageService();
public:
        virtual ~EventManageService();
public:
        void sendEvent(xsd__string Value0);
        xsd__string getLatestEvent();
        xsd__string getEvents(xsd__string Value0);
        int getFaultDetail(char** ppcDetail);
};

==================
File    EMSClient.cpp
==================
#include "EventManageService.h"
int main(int argc, const char* argv[]){

        EventManageService *emsFORWORK = initConnect(argc, argv);

        if( emsFORWORK == NULL )
                return  -1;
        else{
                try{
                        emsFORWORK->getLatestEvent(  );

Ok, I use SOAP-monitor and can see, when WS return long string to me,
exception occured, and if string not very long - it's work well.

Please Help Me.
Thanks in advance.
A.Gusev