axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Kroon, Gidi" <Gidi.Kr...@atosorigin.com>
Subject RE: multiRefs in Axis C++ client?
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:43:19 GMT
Ok, thank you very much. I'll experiment with that.

Thanks,

Gidi Kroon

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexei Dets [mailto:adets@idsk.com]
Sent: woensdag 21 juli 2004 16:56
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Cc: Kroon, Gidi
Subject: Re: multiRefs in Axis C++ client?

Hi!
On Wednesday 21 July 2004 08:43, Kroon, Gidi wrote:
> Does Axis C++ not support multiRefs? If it does, how can I activate

It doesn't support multiRefs. I've just reported it yesterday as a bug
to the
bug database.

It is possible to tell your Axis Java client to not send multiRefs, you
should
add just one line, smth, like this:

// Make a service
XXX_Service service = new XXX_ServiceLocator();
// Now use the service to get a stub which implements the SDI.
XXX_Port port = service.getXXXPort();
// Next line is to prevent sending of multiRef
((org.apache.axis.client.Stub)port)._setProperty(org.apache.axis.AxisEng
ine.PROP_DOMULTIREFS,
Boolean.FALSE);

	Alexei