axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Robert Sanford <rsanf...@trefs.com>
Subject RE: Odd Win32 COM Issue...
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 22:04:04 GMT
And even more debugging shows me that the HTTP headers are being properly
sent over the same socket number that the SOAP message is being sent to.
That means that *something* is going over the wire but not everything is.

Once again, this works from a command-line client just not from the COM
client.

rjsjr