axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Ananth Kini <ananth.k...@oracle.com>
Subject Axis with Apache 1.3.23 on RedHat Linux 2.4.21-9
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 20:22:44 GMT
Hi All ,

 I am trying to use Axis with Oracle HTTP Server  (Apache  1.3.23)  on
RedHat Linux 2.4.21-9 . Everything is working fine except if i try to
access the axis home page i am getting the  exception 'Deployment
Descriptor not found' . I have the following settings properly .

 I have also tried with Apache 1.3.23 downloaded from Apache WebSite on
RedHat Linux 2.4.21-9 . Its also giving the same problem.

 1. Axis Home environment variable is set properly

  2. axiscpp.conf file is located at <AXIS_HOME>/axiscpp.conf

  3. server.wsdd is located at <AXIS_HOME>/conf directory .

Any pointers as to what is going wrong ? . The same set up works fine
with Windows.

--
Regards
kini