axis-c-user mailing list archives

From nit...@opensource.lk
Subject Support for Array declaration & WSDL2Ws tool
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:34:48 GMT
Hi All,

At present the wsdl2ws tool is supporting the wsdl of the following type

<xsd:complexType name="intArrayType">
<xsd:sequence>
    <xsd:element name="tns:intItem" type="xsd:int" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded" />
  </xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>

I am trying to support of the following type

<xsd:element name="intItem" type="xsd:int" />
 <xsd:complexType name="intArrayType">
   <xsd:sequence>
    <xsd:element ref="tns:intItem" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" />
           </xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>

Futher I am reaching for a complete wsdl of the following type
in the axis samples too, Upto now I did not succeed in it.

<xsd:element name="intItem" type="xsd:int" />
 <xsd:complexType name="intArrayType">
   <xsd:sequence>
    <xsd:element ref="tns:intItem" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" />
           </xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>

If you have come across wsdl of the above type, can you please forward it
to me.

Regards,
Nithya.