axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Anton <anton.gu...@ihep.ru>
Subject receiving xsd__string
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:23:30 GMT
Hi dear!
          I have problem with my ws-client app. For some reasons I can't
receive value of xsd__string variable from WS, wich is so long (I don't know
critical length value).

My code:
======================
File    EventManageService.h
======================
class EventManageService :public Stub
{
public:
        const char* pchDefaultEndpoint;
public:
        EventManageService(const char* pchEndpointUri,
                        AXIS_PROTOCOL_TYPE eProtocol=APTHTTP);
        EventManageService();
public:
        virtual ~EventManageService();
public:
        void sendEvent(xsd__string Value0);
        xsd__string getLatestEvent();
        xsd__string getEvents(xsd__string Value0);
        int getFaultDetail(char** ppcDetail);
};

==================
File    EMSClient.cpp
==================
#include "EventManageService.h"
int main(int argc, const char* argv[]){

        EventManageService *emsFORWORK = initConnect(argc, argv);

        if( emsFORWORK == NULL )
                return  -1;
        else{
                try{
                        emsFORWORK->getLatestEvent(  );

Ok, I use SOAP-monitor and can see, when WS return long string to me,
exception occured, and if string not very long - it's work well.

Please Help Me.
Thanks in advance.
A.Gusev