axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Alexei Dets <ad...@idsk.com>
Subject Re: multiRefs in Axis C++ client?
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:55:46 GMT
Hi!
On Wednesday 21 July 2004 08:43, Kroon, Gidi wrote:
> Does Axis C++ not support multiRefs? If it does, how can I activate

It doesn't support multiRefs. I've just reported it yesterday as a bug to the
bug database.

It is possible to tell your Axis Java client to not send multiRefs, you should
add just one line, smth, like this:

// Make a service
XXX_Service service = new XXX_ServiceLocator();
// Now use the service to get a stub which implements the SDI.
XXX_Port port = service.getXXXPort();
// Next line is to prevent sending of multiRef
((org.apache.axis.client.Stub)port)._setProperty(org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.PROP_DOMULTIREFS,

Boolean.FALSE);

	Alexei