axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Skeletons and stubs are generating for inquire_v2.wsdl
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 01:14:46 GMT
Hi Nithya,
    Could you please send the exact command that you used along with your class path setting.

    I think the WSDL2WS tool was capable of generating the stubs, skeletons; However the content
generated in C++ need to be validated against WSDL file content. What is the mechanism you
used to
validate it? (I am interested to know so that I could use the same technique to validate other
WSDL files) Are there any tools for this Job?

Thanks,
Samisa...