axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Client issues
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 01:07:40 GMT
I tested this situation using a 20,000 element string array echo with the stubBase sample in
tests/stubTest.
I faced no problems and the result was successful.
However, I was using the newly written LibWWW transport.

With older transport it was successful for 20 element array. However with 200 elements I got
"Unknown exception has occured".

Samisa...