axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Alexei Dets <ad...@idsk.com>
Subject Re: Client issues
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:12:31 GMT
Hi!
On Monday 19 July 2004 04:30, adrian.p.smith@bt.com wrote:

> 2. Whatever the server returns, I get:
>
> Exception : AxisTransportException:Transport buffer is empty
>
> even though many other clients, including Java Axis are OK.

Exactly. I have the same issue (and both server & client parts are using Axis
C++). This is definitely a bug in the Axis C++ client library - clients
written with different toolkits (for example, PHP nuSOAP) work perfectly with
the same Axis C++ service. This bug doesn't appear if the responce from the
server is _very_ short. Axis C++ client is just unusable in the current
state :-(

	Alexei