axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Waldispuehl, Ulrich" <ulrich.waldisp...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Can't start Apache2 with Axis C module
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:02:48 GMT
Sanjaya,

In didn't find any directives in axis.xpp . The DLLs are listed in
AxisConfig.cpp, but without a location. So I went further to see where
their location could be defined. Eventually I came across the file
axiscpp.conf, which also has DLL names without their location, but I
also saw that something else had to be done: There are defs for LogPath
and WSDDFilePath . These were referencing
  C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache
which is wrong because I have Apache2. So I changed them to
  C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\...

Now Apache runs fine!

I think this is worth mentioning in the installation guide. The current
document merely says copy the appropriate type of conf file and doesn't
say that editing may be required. Or could you automate this by logging
to [AXIS_HOME]/logs ?

Ueli