axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Roshan Weerasuriya <ros...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: SOAPHeader and c++ client help needed
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:24:24 GMT
hi,

Also you could do the same at Axis C++ Client Side. The mechanism is the
same: Write and configure a Client Side Response Flow Handler. (The
handler interns/implimentation/logic would look same as the Server Side
echoStringHeaderHandler detials) (look at the Axis C++ User Guide for
handlers and Axis C++ Architecture Guide for Request/Response Flow
details)

Roshan

On Sat, 2004-07-10 at 15:08, Roshan Weerasuriya wrote:
> hi,
>
> >how do I read these fields?
>
> If what you mean by read these fields is to read and manipulate them,
> then you will have to configure some server side Handlers inorder to do
> this. Have a look at the server side handler example at Axis C++. (at
> samples/server/echoStringHeaderHandler). The mecanism to manupulate with
> the SOAPHeaders in Axis C++ is through Handlers. (Have a look at the
> user guide Handlers seciton also)
>
> Roshan
>
> On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 08:37, Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
> > You could use the tcpmon (java org.apache.axis.utils.tcpmon) that comes with Axis
Java to trace