axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Roshan Weerasuriya <ros...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: SOAPHeader and c++ client help needed
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:08:42 GMT
hi,

>how do I read these fields?

If what you mean by read these fields is to read and manipulate them,
then you will have to configure some server side Handlers inorder to do
this. Have a look at the server side handler example at Axis C++. (at
samples/server/echoStringHeaderHandler). The mecanism to manupulate with
the SOAPHeaders in Axis C++ is through Handlers. (Have a look at the
user guide Handlers seciton also)

Roshan